Be a part of the Most Generous Community
All participants are welcoome - even if you do not reside in Eaton County. Contact us today to discuss how your gifts can best serve others.
A few Ideas to Get Started
- Post a story about generosity you have received, generosity you have winessed or shared
- Volunteer to help at an event
- Contact a local non-profit organization and volunteer your services
- Contribute money to churches, non-profits and those in need.
- Shovel someones driveway
- Mow an elderly neighbors lawn
- Make dinner for a new mother
- Offer to assist a neighbor who is caring for an ill family member
- Run errands for a family member or neighbor
- Surprise the person behind you at the drive through and pay for their order
- Hold the door open for someone
- Smile and wish everyone you meet a good day....
- ....it really is that easy
....Begin a new story
Charlotte will demonstrate how to become more generous, how to become more abundant. And by so doing, it makes clear that what happens in this one place could occur in every place.